Deathslinger builds
What build is everyone running/will be running once Deathslinger comes out? I'm planning on using Devour Hope, Nurses Calling, Monitor and Abuse, and BBQ.
What build is everyone running/will be running once Deathslinger comes out? I'm planning on using Devour Hope, Nurses Calling, Monitor and Abuse, and BBQ.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My idea for a deathslinger build is
STBFL-Gearhead-Nurses calling-PGTW/Ruin
m&a, stbfl, pgtw, bbq
Hangman's Trick, Barbecue & Chilli, Nemesis, and Blood Warden.
Why bother with any perks other than ones to see the survivors? I don't care if you power the exit gates. I care if I kill you for teabagging me at the gates.
hangmans trick is currently bugged so no after release on live server it will be crap, monitor and abuse is a must have perk due to his low terror radius, bbq for points, pop for just a little prevent gen rush and 4th whatever you want..
he doenst have any builds sadly, yes stbfl is good on him so yeah that one... there you go