After 50 killer games on xbox (preview)
I wanted to get an overview of survivor perk usage over a decent sample size (decent for 1 person anyway) and really wanted to do 100 games. However, its taken me 23 days to get 50 killer games in, where i remembered to screenshot the perk page.
Keep in mind I play roughly 50/50 killer survivor and didn't want to add my own perk choices into the equation. Hence length of time to accumulate these results.
Speaking of results, i have not crunched the numbers yet so to speak. Was up until 2 am finishing up, I'm old and that's 3 hours past my bedtime.
I did however count the number of games in which decisive strike appeared. 25/50 games. I expected that to be higher honestly.
I am going to break down every perk from those 50 games as follows:
How many trials the perk appears in
How many survivors used the perk
The ranks at which the perks were used
I am ignoring perk tier level, match results, and my killer rank which was predominantly brown or low yellow. (Don't worry there's some red rank survivors and plenty of purple ranks)
If there is anything else perk related you want me to look at that can be gleaned from the end screen let me know.
Comments
this has been on my mind for a while but how many survivors use self care now? there are a lot of perks for healing and just bringing a medkit can be more effective than using the perk
I just chose one of the perks killers hate for my example. There were plenty of self care also if i remember correctly but that's to be expected since devs said its at 80% usage.
I could put items on the list too.
I'm looking forward to this. Thanks for your time and effort.