Sooo... Wait times.

So, I play on Xbox, and this matchmaking...

I decided to time things with my stopwatch app.

Killer: 2 minutes, 24 seconds to start a game from the time I start looking for a match. And that's start as in, the match has loaded. It was 17 minutes, 26 seconds from the time I looked for a game, to the time the last survivor died and the game ended.

Survivor: 9 minutes, 16 second wait from the time I searched games, to the time I loaded in. And the last survivor escaped at 22 minutes, 23 seconds.

Now, that's a 5 minute difference for the full game, and a 7 minute difference for the start of matches. And it's ridiculous.

Then, as a killer, at Rank 8 I'm facing nothing but red ranks. As a survivor, it's ridiculous. In Rank 7, and the last macth had ranks 13, 19, and 11 for the other survivors. The killer was rank 14. I'm not a good survivor, and I juked the killer with ease. I then spent the next 10 minutes unhooking teammates and repairing generators while my team either self-cared, or crouched around the outside of the map with urban evasion.


Please devs, fix your matchmaking, and your stupid challenges. These challenges have people playing stupid.

Comments