Inputs... What are they good for?

So.... I have a PC (have many keys)... I want to assign keys to inputs... I need to pretend I have a console with fewer buttons... SO VERY FRUSTRATING... I know they dont play this game enough, but they should understand with this many PC players, sigh... OPTIONS

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Fathom

    I don't understand what you're asking here, the default key binds are enough to play DBD effectively as a Survivor and/or Killer.

    All you honestly need as unique inputs is the E to move your camera right and Q to move your camera left, this will help when maneuvering around the map as Billy or Oni when they're in their dash animations. Besides that, that's all you need to adjust.

  • What’s the issue you can already change key binds

  • @Mo4ntus said:

    What’s the issue you can already change key binds

    The question itself was extremely vague, I believe it has something to do with more keys being allocated to more spots on a keyboard than it's on a controller.

    The default binds are enough, so I don't see what needs to be changed and/or understand what he means.