Console tier list

29B11C37-4366-4777-8BF7-E50307EC6B25.jpeg

So this is my opinion on how killers perform on console, the worst killer in each tier is on the right and the best on the left(right to left)

Im not listing deaths linger because he has not been played on console.

I have based these listings off how they have performed when I played and when I have played against

Tell me your opinion!

Comments

  • Huntress shouldn't be THAT high. With how hard she is to aim, she should be down next to Nurse.

    I also hate how everyone puts Hag up so high. She is not a good killer if her entire character revolved around proxy-camping someone on hook.

    I'd personally bump Freddy up to the top of A-tier, and slide Hillbilly and Doctor down one space. Freddy is stronger than Doc and Billy to me.


    Overall, fairly decent list. Probably would have put Deathslinger as "Unrated" rather than new.