Perhaps he means how to go back to the old one, just a guess ha ha.
Otherwise yeah, that's how you sign out, or you can just close the page and come back anytime without the need to sign out.
I was thinking the same thing, but figured I should answer the question specifically posed 😅. If he meant the other, I’m sure he’ll say so. Btw, for the record, I don’t think we’ll be able to get back to the old one on our own.
I, for one, quite like the new look! Of course, I love space games, and this gives me that feel!
I was thinking the same thing, but figured I should answer the question specifically posed 😅. If he meant the other, I’m sure he’ll say so. Btw, for the record, I don’t think we’ll be able to get back to the old one on our own.
I, for one, quite like the new look! Of course, I love space games, and this gives me that feel!
I doubt we could be able to go back to the old forums, since one live version of the forums can exist at a time, it would be kind of odd to have to versions to maintain.
I also like the new look, it gives the forums a more clean and unique look.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tap your avatar pic in top right. A menu drops down. Click “sign out” at the bottom of that menu.
Perhaps he means how to go back to the old one, just a guess ha ha.
Otherwise yeah, that's how you sign out, or you can just close the page and come back anytime without the need to sign out.
I was thinking the same thing, but figured I should answer the question specifically posed 😅. If he meant the other, I’m sure he’ll say so. Btw, for the record, I don’t think we’ll be able to get back to the old one on our own.
I, for one, quite like the new look! Of course, I love space games, and this gives me that feel!
I doubt we could be able to go back to the old forums, since one live version of the forums can exist at a time, it would be kind of odd to have to versions to maintain.
I also like the new look, it gives the forums a more clean and unique look.