Eleventh Hour Rift challenge

Way too grindy and situational. Please stop making challenges that take so many matches and particular circumstances to complete... not fun. Not even closing the hatch while my last survivor was on hook counted for progress.

Comments

  • How I did this challenge was I played bubba with insidious and NOED and AFKd near a gate until survivors had all gens done. Then Id down someone with NOED and just face camp, takes 5 games but they go quick because the survivors get the gens done really fast and its low effort. Youre going to depip, but I couldn't care less about rank so whatever.


    If youre lucky the survivors will make a stupid mistake and you can get more than one, Had two games where I got 2 of em. One of the games one of em DCd though so I didnt get the progress.

    I also brought lightborn just to make sure no flashlight shenanigans happened at the hook, nothing else seemed useful.