Waiting 20 minutes for a match just to start next to the killer is just cruel.

Come on devs, I'm not saying put me on the other side of the map, but waiting that long just to have the killer on you on the first 5 seconds of the match is just ridiculous. And even worst just to get camped.

Comments

  • Can't tell you how many times I've loaded in and boom, TR activates and theres the killer 10 feet in front of me. It's pretty annoying since you'd think you'd spawn a set distance from the killer.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Can't tell you how many times I've loaded in and boom, TR activates and theres the killer 10 feet in front of me. It's pretty annoying since you'd think you'd spawn a set distance from the killer.

    Yep, happened to me on three of my last 5 matches

  • @sluc16 said:

    Come on devs, I'm not saying put me on the other side of the map, but waiting that long just to have the killer on you on the first 5 seconds of the match is just ridiculous. And even worst just to get camped.

    Feels bad I had an Ace like that yesterday. I spawned on Grim pantry and had an idea where everyone is and before Ace and Nea could reasonably react. Nea was hit and Ace on the floor.

    The biggest issue is sometimes RNG makes it so X persons in the lobby move first.

  • This used to happen to me a lot. What I would do is not start the gen I spawn next to and start walking to find the next gen. It helped a bit because if you’re good at stealth, the killer shouldn’t assume you’re in the area if the gen isn’t touched.

    Other than that, there’s not much you can do when you spawn literally 10 ft away from them. RNG sucks sometimes!