Not included?
It should be back now.
@Peanits said:It should be back now.
@Peanits said:
Dark mode on notifications pls? ๐
@Seanzu said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1111178#Comment_1111178https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/778/80I2KMHZ0KCP.pngDark mode on notifications pls? ๐
@Seanzu said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1111178#Comment_1111178
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/778/80I2KMHZ0KCP.png
Done.
(On desktop, I need to make adjustments to mobile once the desktop site is all set.)
@Peanits said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1111182#Comment_1111182Done.(On desktop, I need to make adjustments to mobile once the desktop site is all set.)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1111182#Comment_1111182
Stellar! Thank you very much, I look forward to more upcoming changes.
I mean the shortcut on the top left side, it was there in the old forum
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should be back now.
Dark mode on notifications pls? ๐
Done.
(On desktop, I need to make adjustments to mobile once the desktop site is all set.)
Stellar! Thank you very much, I look forward to more upcoming changes.
I mean the shortcut on the top left side, it was there in the old forum