Survivor enhancement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLu0TS8oK9w&t=1s
The best survivors we know change the viewing angle and run away
The best survivors we know change the viewing angle and run away
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why is it so zoomed out #########
Because he is changing the resolution, you can see the killer from a bird's-eye view without changing the viewpoint behind
PC player I assume. This is a perfect example of why I never want crossplay.
But he professed that this was not a hardware cheat and did not attempt to repent
It's exactly like stretched except you maintain aspect ratio. I don't see how having more horizontal fov is that bad for the game