The Chapter is cool and all but......

I really want end game perks to spice things up.I am surprised that neither of the 3 killers perks do nothing with the end game or help when getting to the end. I have recently played all killers about 2-3 times and I really struggle with a few at the very end. Legion, Clown, Bubba. I know they are low tier but killers should get more end game perks. I have gotten to the point to where once all 5 gens are complete (almost done within 4 minutes of the game) I just accept the loss and move on. Noed and Freddys perks are the only perks that do something in the end game. I know noed is a “High tier perk” but it is so survivor reliant and don’t run it.

Comments

  • Yeah but like what?

    Remember me slows gates opening

    Bloodwarden blocks exits

    NOED movement speed and 1 hit downs

    Rancor exposed plus mori

    Bitter Murmur see auras

    How much more would someone need?

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    I really want end game perks to spice things up.I am surprised that neither of the 3 killers perks do nothing with the end game or help when getting to the end. I have recently played all killers about 2-3 times and I really struggle with a few at the very end. Legion, Clown, Bubba. I know they are low tier but killers should get more end game perks. I have gotten to the point to where once all 5 gens are complete (almost done within 4 minutes of the game) I just accept the loss and move on. Noed and Freddys perks are the only perks that do something in the end game. I know noed is a “High tier perk” but it is so survivor reliant and don’t run it.

    I think it'd be sick if the EGC timer was sped up by an appropriate percentage for every survivor that sits in the blocked gates.