Deathslinger vs pallet
Destroy drop pallet by shooting it.
I think his gun is powerful enough to destroy pallet. lol
Destroy drop pallet by shooting it.
I think his gun is powerful enough to destroy pallet. lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huntress' hatchets are powerful enough to break them but they can't break them since forever
I do think he will need some small buffs, but we'll have to see what they do with him. I read the idea of him breaking pallets if he drags a survivor to them with his hook, and then gets stunned shortly after that. I guess that would be a nice idea.
Honestly though, I think just increasing his movement speed to 115% would be the easiest buff to him, and would probably turn him into the next viable killer in the game.
Dont think a hatchet can break a pallet maybe harpoon and pulling it could . Notice that surely in real life you would pass throught a pallet not getting stucked.