Cross over
When a cross over between ps4 and Xbox? Is same thing, I know switch it's not same because on switch we doesn't have all killer but ps4 and Xbox yes so it's for when?
When a cross over between ps4 and Xbox? Is same thing, I know switch it's not same because on switch we doesn't have all killer but ps4 and Xbox yes so it's for when?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm guessing they will announce crossplay at the Year 4 Anniversary Stream/Event when they reveal the roadmap for the next year. Possible cross-saves too. The devs have mentioned wanting to add these features. They've just never made any official statement on the matter regarding dates and plans.
It's techincally already possible as PC hackers playing on the Steam version of the game have been able to enable their game to match them with PS4 players without any bugs present.
Cross play between consoles is a good idea. Hopefully, the devs will make an announcement about this in the upcoming months.
Cross saves would also be amazing.
I think this would be great but I hope they hold off on the Switch vs PC... poor switch players wouldn’t even have chance.