I am assuming the website was being DDOS attacked and this is something the devs implemented to prevent the site from going down. I am not sure though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am assuming the website was being DDOS attacked and this is something the devs implemented to prevent the site from going down. I am not sure though.
I had the same thing.
@NMCKE @MandyTalk, either y'all got an explanation?
I don't have an explanation as of yet I'm afraid - we're looking into it right now.
Hey m8 I'd blur or crop out that IP and Ray ID of yours before some people do something with it.
Also yeah, same thing happened to me as well.
@Boosted_Dwight I edited it, and just put a quick image screenshot there so that we can see what the thread was about without giving info away.
Thanks Mandy! :)
Hopefully no one noticed it or anything. But Off topic is generally quite so I'm sure all is good ๐
<3 you both!