Alien DLC?!

Should the Xenomorph from the alien franchise be added? Maybe predator too? Give your thoughts!

Comments

  • Alien and Predator sound good but Predator would be another invisible character and there are enough of those. I think there needs to be a Jason Vorhees with a camp setting.

  • I would rather Carnage then Venom since Carnage is a cold blooded killer and psychopath, Venom at least tries too be good.

    Xenomorph would be a super bad ass DLC since we got the Demogorgon, he pretty much opened the flood gate too have anything humanoid in the game.

  • @Paldanari said:

    Alien and Predator sound good but Predator would be another invisible character and there are enough of those. I think there needs to be a Jason Vorhees with a camp setting.

    Plus predator doesn't make too much sense since they aren't cold blooded killers, they are trophy hunters, and only hunt worthy prey at that. A bunch of humans running around with no weapons or ways too defend themselves aren't worthy.

  • An Alien Xenomorph would be great! Plenty of ways to fit it into the lore, plenty o different ways the Devs could setup its power.