New Sabo Time Is Disgusting

When I first heard sabotage was getting a change, I was excited. One of the most annoying things I've had to deal with in the past is picking up a survivor and bringing them to a hook, only to get it dropped in my face. I thought making it so a sabo needed to be done all in one go would fix this issue. Boy was I wrong. One match I played on the PTB stood out to me in particular. Whenever I was chasing a survivor, I would have two others hovering over me at any moment. When I finally pick up a survivor, one of them rushes to a hook and in 2.5 seconds, its gone. I try to move to the next one, and its gone too. With no hook close enough, the survivor I was carrying had a free escape. Just two survivors running saboteur made things so difficult that I was seriously considering just slugging everyone until they bled out, because I knew if I tried to go for a hook, it wouldn't work out. If 2 people running Sabo can be such a nuisance, I'm terrified to think of what an entire team of survivors with sabo could do. Saboteur sabotage time needs to be changed, I think a 5 second sabo time MINIMUM would be a good place to start.

Comments

  • Completely agree. I like the change but 2.5 seconds is way too fast. It needs to be at least 4 to 5 seconds and the killer should still be able to hook if the saboteur action hasn't been completed.

  • severely broken. a missed hook is an automatic depip/loss. its the new flashlight apocalypse.