Do you survivor mains enjoy the new killer?

As a killer main he's a lot of fun to play. I also enjoy playing against him a lot more than other killers. I have a bunch of hardcore survivor main friends (who complain a lot about certain killers.) And even they like him. So I was just wondering what the communities opinion on playing against him is.

Comments

  • Can't say that I'm a survivor main, but as someone who's only played as survivor against him and not as him, he is very fun and interesting to go against.

  • @aderpymuffin said:

    As a killer main he's a lot of fun to play. I also enjoy playing against him a lot more than other killers. I have a bunch of hardcore survivor main friends (who complain a lot about certain killers.) And even they like him. So I was just wondering what the communities opinion on playing against him is.

    It was fun, some mind games and a little different looping strategy. Also deciding if you should try to break someone’s chain or just run for distance is something to learn