Hawkins looks the best plays the best and the loops are fun and mostly balanced
Léry's looks great but is confusing to newer players and from what i have heard drops fps on lower end PCs
The Game is just a bad map in general there are like six vaults in the whole map at best there are way too many save pallets in one area its even more confusing to newer players
Hawkins on both sides. Decently strong loops and some dead zones. A mixture of both loops and pallets. Plus I’m a bit biased because I love Stranger Things.
Lery’s is such a snoozefest. I love the aesthetic they changed it to but it’s still ALL windows basically and you’re running into a random room hoping to find a pallet.
The Game is the complete opposite of Lery’s. It’s ALL pallets and only one jungle gym downstairs. It’s basically pallet kicking simulator then when all the pallets are gone the survivor have absolutely nothing and chases are quick and boring. It’s just 20 safe pallets and nothing else.
I hate all indoor maps but I hate Hawkins the least.
I've come back for 2 days and haven't played on the new lery's, but Hawkins is just so much fun for me (killer main). The loops are strong if a survivor plays them right but not completely uncounterable like other maps.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just because it looks so good.
I find Hawkins fun now that I learned how to play on that map and the frame rate isn't garbage 😅
As survivor: Can easily last a long time
As killer: can actually go to gens in time
Hawkins looks the best plays the best and the loops are fun and mostly balanced
Léry's looks great but is confusing to newer players and from what i have heard drops fps on lower end PCs
The Game is just a bad map in general there are like six vaults in the whole map at best there are way too many save pallets in one area its even more confusing to newer players
Hawkins on both sides. Decently strong loops and some dead zones. A mixture of both loops and pallets. Plus I’m a bit biased because I love Stranger Things.
Lery’s is such a snoozefest. I love the aesthetic they changed it to but it’s still ALL windows basically and you’re running into a random room hoping to find a pallet.
The Game is the complete opposite of Lery’s. It’s ALL pallets and only one jungle gym downstairs. It’s basically pallet kicking simulator then when all the pallets are gone the survivor have absolutely nothing and chases are quick and boring. It’s just 20 safe pallets and nothing else.
I hate all indoor maps but I hate Hawkins the least.
I've come back for 2 days and haven't played on the new lery's, but Hawkins is just so much fun for me (killer main). The loops are strong if a survivor plays them right but not completely uncounterable like other maps.