PIG NEEDS A REWORK

This has been on my mind for so long but it needs to happen. I main pig I have done since the day she came out but I just keep feeling if her power got reworked she could be so much better since when I go into the high ranks her ambush ability feels useless and if she got reworked she would have so much potential so please dbd team GIVE HER A REWORK PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!

Comments

  • - If active, boxes only disable beartrap first. Second search takes it off.

    - Faster vaulting while crouched.

    - Hello Zepp plays when timer is at 30 seconds.

    These are my buffs requests. :D

  • The dev team mentioned about plans on the pig in the future, but I honestly think she's fine she has termondous stall prevention and great mid game plays. People who usually complain about her complained about the remove timer when the gens finished for some cheap kills.

  • @KingOfBadRNG said:

    The dev team mentioned about plans on the pig in the future, but I honestly think she's fine she has termondous stall prevention and great mid game plays. People who usually complain about her complained about the remove timer when the gens finished for some cheap kills.

    The only thing the devs have said about the Pig is that they might take a look at her add-ons.

    Her stall potential is very up in the air. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's dreadful.