The Fisherman
We need a killer like the fisherman in "I Know What You Did Last Summer". Whether he be supernatural or not. I want a big hook for a weapon! Anyway, what do you guys think his perks and power might be?
We need a killer like the fisherman in "I Know What You Did Last Summer". Whether he be supernatural or not. I want a big hook for a weapon! Anyway, what do you guys think his perks and power might be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can take fish from lockers and throw them at survivors Huntress style.
One of his add-ons gives you bigger fish to throw like a whole tuna and that is an insta-down.
Or have him as a 110% killer but you have a hook and line and can hook survivors and pull them towards you. No wait that sounds like a terrible idea...
Hahaha! Yes and the map is underwater so whenever survivors load in on the map they automatically drown.
Wayyy ahead of you.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1310311060
With the one and only Helen Shivers of course ;)
Of course! Any Sarah Michelle Gellar character haha