Oceania servers must be added
I’m an Australian player and ever since the dedicated servers were enabled on Xbox, I have been unable to find a match under 200 ping.
DBD is a game I really enjoy playing when functioning as intended but with the current state of dedicated servers and the complete lack of servers in Oceania entirely, the game is becoming increasingly frustrating and unfun to play.
I know a lot of others who are having similar experiences and I speak for them when I say ADD SERVERS TO THE OCEANIA REGION!!!
Comments
Strongly agree with this. Absolutely love the game, it was running and playing just fine before the dedicated servers were released for xbox one.
Since then, it has been unplayable.
Everything mentioned above, is spot on.
Sucks to know the Aus player community has been left in the dark.
Hoping it changes, Please fix it.