Is not fair that the revealing sound gives you away against ghostface.
Is really stupid that you are actually saw him coming, so you are just hiding from him, and doing a good job in it, and just because he was on the center of the screen for like half a second, he immediately know you are there and finds you. Is complete BS.
He should not get any kind of notification just because you are looking at him, just like survivor don't hear anything when getting stalked.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Goes both ways, you reveal him for the entire team with a big white flash..
It takes a second and a half to reveal Ghostface. That's plenty of time to move your camera if the reveal starts but you decide you don't want to have your location revealed.
The point is, I am not trying to reveal him, I'm just hiding, and the sound gives you away, without doing the whole revealing.
Ah, I see what you're trying to say now. I thought you were talking about having your location revealed after breaking him out of Night Shroud - my mistake!
Yes, as you can see from my later comment, it turned out I misinterpreted what OP's complaint was about. I've never had that problem myself, but I can see how it would be an issue.
All good! 😊