New Killer bruh
Honestly from what I've seen the Deathslinger has a lotta potential. Also coming from I survivor main, I feel like this killer is gonna bring a somewhat new hope to beginner killers. What do you guys think?
Honestly from what I've seen the Deathslinger has a lotta potential. Also coming from I survivor main, I feel like this killer is gonna bring a somewhat new hope to beginner killers. What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dead by daylight: black ops II
He's a bad version of Huntress. I don't think he'll bring new hope to beginner killers since he is kinda tricky to use well. His power doesn't warrant a 110% move speed which is really hurting him.