Ok but....

In my opinion wouldn't a harpoon gun be more suited for a....pirate? Just saying

Comments

  • @csandman1977 said:

    In my opinion wouldn't a harpoon gun be more suited for a....pirate? Just saying

    That's what I was thinking. "Why would a cowboy need a harpoon gun? Cattle? Steal safes from bank windows?"

    Maybe a more violent hog tie. Now that's an idea! Chain hog tie survivors and drag them to the hook. Hook them upside down.

  • Nope. They didn't have those.


    Now... a barril with powder? That would suit him. Or a pistol.

  • @Avis_Deene said:

    Pirate is going to ride on a magical hovering miniature boat equipped with a cannon that he can shoot at Survivors. He better have a parrot too!

    His power turns all the crows on the map into parrots. Instead of cawing and flying away the scream arghhhhhh

  • I

    @csandman1977 said:

    In my opinion wouldn't a harpoon gun be more suited for a....pirate? Just saying

    Nope the Devs were smart. You know they will have Black Beard cosmetic coming out for him soon after.$$$

  • I was joking about a cowboy, but he's more like a gruesome Bounty Hunter, at least from what I've seen. Think Red Red Redemption bounty hunting, but with a harpoon gun and a "You're wanted dead, not alive" attitude

  • @StuMacher Love the hogtied idea. Would've made his mori interesting too.