Hes just a weaker huntress

My opinion hes a weaker huntress but alot more easier to use than huntress

It feels like somethings missing like he needs one simple buff I just don't know what.

Comments

  • Agreed. My idea would be to allow him to pull survivors over dropped pallets and through windows. Not only would this be hilarious it would give him some actual way of countering loops, because right now you just throw the pallet early and there's nothing he can do. This, or make him 115% movement speed.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Agreed. My idea would be to allow him to pull survivors over dropped pallets and through windows. Not only would this be hilarious it would give him some actual way of countering loops, because right now you just throw the pallet early and there's nothing he can do. This, or make him 115% movement speed.

    I would also like him to be 115% but knowing BHVR they would also increase his TR if they did increase his speed

  • @oh_0k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1106749#Comment_1106749

    I would also like him to be 115% but knowing BHVR they would also increase his TR if they did increase his speed

    I wouldn't mind his TR being 32m because it would make sense with the added move speed. I'd be completely fine with that since he'd actually have some speed to him.