Am I The ONLY one person SICK of the dedicated servers?

Xbox recently got them. Today was my first day playing on them. They are completely terrible! What the [BAD WORD] is this? All that talk about latency issues, yet matches were overall better before this. I'd take ONE laggy killer over each match having questionable hits. Are any other players experiencing this (pc and ps4 players included) or is it just me?

Comments

  • I wasn't a fan with they released on PS4. But I like them now way better than p2p. Hope it gets better for you.

  • Everyone says they're pretty bad, I think you're justified. Not looking forward to getting back on myself later

  • It's most definitely not just you. I'm not even disappointed as I knew they were hideously bad. As killer I didn't notice too much of a difference so far but as survivor it's completely unplayable. It's not even skill based in the slightest.

    A killer can visually start their attack from the middle of a jungle gym towards the pallet and hit you when you are already around the corner (in front of the locker of the jungle gym).

    Drop the pallet and you'll get hit through it - hug the corner and you will still get hit even though you're already in front of the locker. Now it really is a casual game as the dedicated server decides who wins. Skill got canceled.