A Feels Bad Man: fairly common occurrence with decisive strike
I know this has been said elsewhere before, but I want to bring it to people's attention again.
I recently played a pig game. I hooked a survivor and chased another survivor. As I was chasing the other survivor, the original survivor was saved (off screen, far away, very safe).
I down and hook other survivor. I see a claudette in the distance (they are all claudettes).
I walk to the other side of the map where that claudette is. I chase her for a while and she loops a few times.
I down her.
She DSes me.
I had left her, hooked another person on the other side of the map, and came back. And STILL got DSed.
In this cases, it doesn't feel like an anti-tunnel perk. And, I had no way to know it was her!
Ok, done.
Comments