Okay but then like, there is a hook every 10m on some maps so that means the killer will see EVERY survivor pretty much EVERY time they carry.
Little strong no? I'm all for a buff to HT, but I feel like the range should be a lot smaller, or at least only within a distance relative to the killer.
I anticipate that the range will be reduced to 8/10/12. Not saying that it should or should not happen; that is just my guess. :P
If sabo squads become something running Hangman's won't feel as much of a burden with the aura reading. I'd rather see the current number make it live and if it is too strong reduce the numbers after.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It did get changed ive seen it in work pretty usefull perk now
It's changed; apologies if it missed the patch notes.
Hangman's Trick:
Is that when you and the survivor are both within 16m of the hook, or just any survivor within 16m of any hook?
Exactly what I want to know! If itβs the latter, I might need to swap out my BBQ for this one!
Based on the perk description, it's any survivor, any hook.
TAG has it right.
π
Okay but then like, there is a hook every 10m on some maps so that means the killer will see EVERY survivor pretty much EVERY time they carry.
Little strong no? I'm all for a buff to HT, but I feel like the range should be a lot smaller, or at least only within a distance relative to the killer.
We are keeping an eye on its performance on PTB. Adjustments will be made as needed.
I anticipate that the range will be reduced to 8/10/12. Not saying that it should or should not happen; that is just my guess. :P
It's BBQ on steroids right now. I really hope they keep this version.
It does seem to be really good.
But I have yet to see a video of someone trying it out on the ptb.
It's times like these that I wish my notebook wasn't a toaster... π
I can record one if you like. I wanna test it with my meme build of Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit.
That would be nice. Thanks ππ
Lol, should be the closest 4 hooks to the killer not the entire map.
If sabo squads become something running Hangman's won't feel as much of a burden with the aura reading. I'd rather see the current number make it live and if it is too strong reduce the numbers after.
Thanks π
The effect is really good, ngl.
I think Tofu and Scottjund both got some good use out of it Tuesday PTB
This is such a good change for the perk.