Suggestion of 2 new Killers

Hi,


according to dev's effort in creating these game, i think they do a lot of great work.

Only one thing is in my mind still about Devs - do they now, that all killers in DBD arent scary?

All music, maps etc.. should make it more scarier... but - in my opinion - not killers.


I only want to suggest an idea of 2 new killers, which could be created (PLEASE DEVS HELP):

  1. Small, scary girl... who don't afraid of a little girl? LITTLE = doesnt mean huge as DBD killer right now. Possessed child.
    1. I'm not saying: copy the killer as grudge/the ring girl or Alma Wade from F.E.A.R., but killer like that would be a scary killer. Maybe that little girl shouldnt have any handed weapon..? Only suggestion.
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-gY782KiqA#t=7m48s
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo7HA7Y89XI
  2. Small and quickly spider...
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQkxbpHj3NA#t=1m00s

Comments