Apparently her name is Zarina Kassir and she's Lebanese. I know her lore has been leaked but I haven't personally read it, I know Paulie Esther had at least one video about it though if you wanted to check it out.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh wow.
Is it still a no-no to post leaked pics?
That looks adorable, yet highly likely going to become a prime target for moris by sadistic killers :(
Bunny Feng is the hero we need.
Deathslinger who?
Who’s the new survivor? I only know bunny min
Also a leaked Adam cosmetic apparently
Wow, one that is actually different? Adam mains will be happy, all five of them at least.
someone post pics p l e a s e.
Apparently her name is Zarina Kassir and she's Lebanese. I know her lore has been leaked but I haven't personally read it, I know Paulie Esther had at least one video about it though if you wanted to check it out.
OMG I NEED TO SEE THIS!
BUNNY MIN
Bunny Feng before Ace's F I N G E R G U N S?
I'm in shock.
Bunny Feng just looks like the female Legion. :D
Damn I wanted a Playboy bunny Feng :(