What he hell happened this match?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=glH-OT-cqTQ
Anyone have any idea what the hell happened here? My connection seemed fine, the David SWF duo seemed to be just fine. Suddenly the Claudette went weird and after I hung him, that happened.
Part of me me thinks I got DDoS’ed, but I’m not sure.
Anyone have any idea what the hell happened here? My connection seemed fine, the David SWF duo seemed to be just fine. Suddenly the Claudette went weird and after I hung him, that happened.
Part of me me thinks I got DDoS’ed, but I’m not sure.
Comments
Hm. That is interesting. I would say that is the flashlight dc thing (i don't know if its still a thing tho) But i don't see any flashlights
0:44
That swing bro! LOL
Not sure if it was even possible to reproduce the flashlight macro with autofire on console.
Its fixed now anyway.
WAIT this is console. It may be cause of the servers issue