No sound when in dying state
Am I the only one who has been running into this? Every time a survivor is knocked down its as if they have passive iron will while in dying state. Makes it difficult to slug and find later.
Am I the only one who has been running into this? Every time a survivor is knocked down its as if they have passive iron will while in dying state. Makes it difficult to slug and find later.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bug that's been in the game for months
I’ve started running deer stalker because of this
The sounds have been ######### for months