Offering a new killer for the future DLC
Good day dear community. I'm a big fan of the game Dead by Daylight, I really like this game. I am always waiting for something new and I am very happy about the release of each new DLC. I do not know where to write this letter, I did not find the support section "suggestions for the game", so I can only hope that my letter will still reach the developers of the game Dead by Daylight. I wanted to offer an idea for a new killer in the game, I think many players will appreciate it.
The name of the killer: the Predator
Height-high
Terror radius-32 m
Speed-4.6 m / s
Weapons: Dual combat blades on the right hand.
Ability: when hitting a survivor, the killer gets one token (maximum of 7 tokens). The killer can spend three to seven tokens at a time. If you accumulate three tokens, the killer can activate the ability or continue to accumulate tokens.
Activating three tokens:
the killer becomes invisible
There is no terror coming from the killer
The killer can attack a survivor in stealth mode once, after which it becomes visible.
Tokens disappear after activation
If the killer has accumulated 5 tokens and spends 3, then 2 tokens remain
Activating the seven tokens:
The killer lets out a roar throughout the map warning the survivors that his game has begun.
The killer activates thermal imaging and sees the aura of all survivors in the terror radius
The killer can use a plasma gun with a laser designator as an auxiliary action.
This phase lasts 40 seconds
The task of survivors at this time is to try to be near objects. Gun shots do not penetrate obstacles and do not cause massive damage.
Name of the survivor-DACH
Map – I don't know
I do not know if you are interested in this idea or not, but I tried) thank you For all the work and effort that you do for us players. Thank you and see you soon)
Comments