To devs.
Please increase the frame rate on PS4 and XBOX ONE by allowing player to change resolution and graphics quality. It's absolutely unplayable, even if I change my resolution of console.
Please increase the frame rate on PS4 and XBOX ONE by allowing player to change resolution and graphics quality. It's absolutely unplayable, even if I change my resolution of console.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They have stated they slip in tweaks that optimize the consoles every patch. It just isn't stated really.
I think it is playable and fine, but could be better. Any video game in today's world should hit 30FPS at all times.
In my opinion a standard nowadays should be 60 FPS, it is a shame that Microsoft and Sony give subpar hardware to their consoles.
I'm sure the devs are doing their best with whatever resources they have.