Distance between hooks and sabotage time

So the distance between hooks was increased and now the devs have mentioned that sabotaging will only take a few seconds. These 2 combined seems like a great way of encouraging slugging even more

Comments

  • @Whiskers93 said:

    So the distance between hooks was increased and now the devs have mentioned that sabotaging will only take a few seconds. These 2 combined seems like a great way of encouraging slugging even more

    I had a god awful hook spawn on back water swamp. Basically the main building didn't have the basement, only had one door leading out, and only one hook spawned near this area. I lost my first survivor while looking for a hook. Sabo on that hook would have guaranteed a wiggle escape.

  • Honestly, it's going to be hell when that 4 man swf runs Saboteur, just to bully the killer. And Breakout. . . I feel Breakout is going to be more of the meta now that hooks will, at least from my understanding, only take a short time to break.

  • It depends on how long they will stay broken (Saboteur doesn't increase this time anymore). And the toolbox won't last for many sabotages. Also Saboteur will have a cooldown. So survs cant 99 the hooks anymore and destroy them when on of their mates is about to go down.


    I think destroying hooks so the killer won't find any will be very hard

  • @DonZwiebel said:

    It depends on how long they will stay broken (Saboteur doesn't increase this time anymore). And the toolbox won't last for many sabotages. Also Saboteur will have a cooldown. So survs cant 99 the hooks anymore and destroy them when on of their mates is about to go down.

    I think destroying hooks so the killer won't find any will be very hard

    Probably minute or less.