Is this serious...

I was just playing a normal match until I was forced out my lobby and this happened...

20200217_183623.jpg

I didn't DC or do anything to disconnect, I was doing my game normally about to do a generator and Bam. I disconnected from the lobby? Hello? Devs! Is this even right I don't deserve a unknown disconnection ban.

Comments

  • a) either you lost connection

    b) the game freaked out, thus making you dc. And because every dc is the same you get the penalty.

  • I see this is gonna suffer from the SMITE issue.

    In SMITE, the game is typically unstable. Whenever I get in a match, a good portion of the time it just won't load up menus for me and the match will start without me. I'm forced to DC.

    After multiple times of this happening, I accumulated about 630 minutes of game ban.