Devs going in the right direction with all theses killer QOL changes
It’s nice to see plague finally get a buff because it’s outright ridiculous that survivors can deny you your power that is the main ability of the killer and it robs all the fun out of it
also nice to see that trappers traps can’t be sabo anymore bc that completely robs him of is power and is extremely unfair.
and breakable walls, I really hope this will cut most of the op loops like the stupid god window on wretched shop and the dreaded main building in Crotus penn asylum with like 5 pallets inside, it would be nice to see an end game where there’s holes in everything because the killer has been on a rampage lmao.
Comments
They still need to increase sensitivity on console
True af
I’m hoping they do this before ps5 lol but at this rate I highly doubt it
Cant believe I saw someone gave the idea of breakable wall, and its going to be a new feature
But with after 3 vaults. Im not sure about Killers able to break wall whenever they feel like.
I hope they change Grim Pantry. The map has like five pallets outside of the ridiculously strong building that could also be considered a straight up maze. I hate this map as killer and I hate it as survivor. I don't even want to imagine what the map will be like when you can break the walls on the main building.
They're pretty minor, but yeah definitely a step in the right direction. Let's see if it continues or not.
It's probably only certain walls, and probably not even the whole wall. Most likely gonna be like F13 where it's just a hole in the wall