Like others mentioned before i will now, break the wrong wall and you might make it way easier for a Survivor to get around, but break the right wall, and you'll quickly cut them off.
It'll definitely be quite the change in gameplay, we were only able to remove dropped Pallets up till now.
Hopefully when they add breakable walls on all maps they will fix certain broken windows and pallets. I’d also love to see Oni just smash through the wretched shop
Hopefully when they add breakable walls on all maps they will fix certain broken windows and pallets. I’d also love to see Oni just smash through the wretched shop
Y E S
My honest to god wet dream and I cant wait for tommorrow
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both i guess.
Like others mentioned before i will now, break the wrong wall and you might make it way easier for a Survivor to get around, but break the right wall, and you'll quickly cut them off.
It'll definitely be quite the change in gameplay, we were only able to remove dropped Pallets up till now.
We have to wait and see how it is implemented. Can't really tell if it is a buff or not.
if its gonna be on all maps for all killers hopefully we’ll get some cool perks around them
Hopefully when they add breakable walls on all maps they will fix certain broken windows and pallets. I’d also love to see Oni just smash through the wretched shop
Y E S
My honest to god wet dream and I cant wait for tommorrow
I’m reading it as a new mechanic so that loops aren’t just about pallets anymore.
IF they ever add breakable walls to existing god loops then it becomes a buff.
I would think they would break up ridiculous loops. A Lot easier than reworking a bunch of maps.