new map will definitely be an indoor map

since they are introducing breakable walls in the upcoming map it only makes since that the map will provide many different areas with breakable walls to allow us to experiment with them and use them often. this is also in line with that leak that i will not talk about so if you know the leak you can probably figure out what the new map will be.

edit: might as well just say it, the new map is more than likely going to be a prison with the possible addition of a courtyard.

Comments

  • I t would be cool if it was half indoors and half outdoors

  • @Flarefire_Xx said:

    I t would be cool if it was half indoors and half outdoors

    Exactly what I was about to say. I always found that would be an interesting thing as killers that use stealth can stay on the inside part and protect the gens on the inside and killers that need more space to use their ability can use the outdoor area

  • I hope its not, but since the killer is most likely a prisioner (theory made of the leaked survivor lore), it's very likely, I think that would make sense to the map be indoor and outdoor at the same time (like @Flarefire_Xx sayed) so it has the 'recreation' place

  • @Brucecastro81 said:

    I hope its not, but since the killer is most likely a prisioner (theory made of the leaked survivor lore), it's very likely, I think that would make sense to the map be indoor and outdoor at the same time (like @Flarefire_Xx sayed) so it has the 'recreation' place

    i suspect that it will be a prison with a courtyard maybe the shape could be like a U shape for the prison building with the courtyard in the middle. however the majority of the map will definitely be indoor for the sake of testing these breakable walls.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1102228#Comment_1102228

    i suspect that it will be a prison with a courtyard maybe the shape could be like a U shape for the prison building with the courtyard in the middle. however the majority of the map will definitely be indoor for the sake of testing these breakable walls.

    4 indoor maps, yey!