What happened to nurse
So I got this a game a year and a half ago and recently returned to playing it. I heard about the ruin changes and Instaheal changes but when I went to play nurse she now has a cool down and fatigue what happened. 😭
So I got this a game a year and a half ago and recently returned to playing it. I heard about the ruin changes and Instaheal changes but when I went to play nurse she now has a cool down and fatigue what happened. 😭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs made a change and it has essentially made nurse a chore to play..they nerfed much of the killer meta in a very short time..
Survivors happened.