My opinion on the new hook sabotage mechanic
Devs, I'm going to be honest. From my point of view, the new sabotage / mechanics of sabotaging hooks will make the killers perform more slug in the game. The sabotage of hooks should be more .. strategic and that it is not so easy for you to go to the hook and break it very fast, in addition ... it is restored quickly.
I don't see a mechanic that is not at all interesting, I even see it worse than the current one to leave the hooks at 99% and then sabotage, because this mechanic makes the survivors have to walk the map and that's how long they are not in generators.
From my point of view, you should think more about the idea of giving more use to hook sabotage, it should be more fun, encourage something that right now in 2020 I do not think anyone does, if you want to really encourage survivors to leave the engines to that the games have a longer duration you must do something interesting in this feature quite ... badly designed in my opinion.
Thanks devs for reading this :D
Comments
If it shakes up the pretty stagnant gameplay at this point im all for it