I finished it :D
Welp, I did it... All my Killers, meaning all in the current game, have now all perks at level 3 ๐ฅณ
The last Killer to get all perks was Billy. I never played him that much, so he got the last in line ๐
On the Survivor side I've finished Kate and David. Currently woking on Nea and after... I don't know which one I should give all perks.
Anyway... it was a long road to get all killer perks. The change for the bloodweb helped a lot ๐
Comments
Congrats. It's the most grindy thing I've ever done in any game. How many hours did it take? I'm a little over halfway there myself.
I have no clue how many hours it took. On console you can't see how much time you've played DbD. But it was a lot.
I'd say it takes about 1 - 2 weeks now if you play Killer with BBQ and BP offerings to max out a character. Depending how many you play on a day of course ;)
you're a hero in my book
Nice work!
I've got Pig and Nancy at P2 L50, otherwise, I have all Killers and all Survivors at P3 with 1/2 blood web to all perks! Saving as many Tome entries and Mori dailies for the new chapter, so I can max them all out when the new Chapter drops officially!
Congrats that is such a grind even with the new bloodwebs.
Yeah I just recently also finished all killers at p3 with all perks and it was such a pain, but also SOOO satisfying. I don't think I will do the same to survivors though, since they all play the same and 1 survivor having all perks is enough for me, especially since getting P3 all perks on killer side alone took 2.8k hours. Bloodhunts can now also be used to really refill addons on my claudette and killers, instead of losing all that when I get them to p3 anyways. Already have 1 mil BP and almost another million saved up in dailies and rift challenges for the new killer on the PTB too.