Toolbox changes.

I would honestly prefer if toolboxes instead increased the amount of skill checks recieved instead of giving a flat speed boost. More skill checks would require some more effort from the survivors, and would act as a reverse Hex: Ruin.

Also, if they reduce charges but increase speed, wouldnt that just give us roughly the same amount of gen repair? I mean if the total gen percentage per toolbox was reduced, i still think they arent much of a nerf b/c instead of 50% gen progression in idk 25s, we would get like 40% progression in 15s. (These are just random numbers, but you get the idea).

Comments

  • @Auron471 said:

    I would honestly prefer if toolboxes instead increased the amount of skill checks recieved instead of giving a flat speed boost. More skill checks would require some more effort from the survivors, and would act as a reverse Hex: Ruin.

    Also, if they reduce charges but increase speed, wouldnt that just give us roughly the same amount of gen repair? I mean if the total gen percentage per toolbox was reduced, i still think they arent much of a nerf b/c instead of 50% gen progression in idk 25s, we would get like 40% progression in 15s. (These are just random numbers, but you get the idea).

    I think i saw that they said the total amount of speed gained from toolboxes will also be lowered. It sounds like you might only be able to use one for 25% of a gen, but it'll let you do it really fast. Could be annoying if all 4 survivors bring a toolbox, but we don't know numbers yet.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130623/toolbox-changes

    I think i saw that they said the total amount of speed gained from toolboxes will also be lowered. It sounds like you might only be able to use one for 25% of a gen, but it'll let you do it really fast. Could be annoying if all 4 survivors bring a toolbox, but we don't know numbers yet.

    #MakeToolboxesGiveSkillChecksInstead

  • This is what is happening? I came on here to see if there was a glitch. I brought in a toolbox with add ons to increase charge, and the tool bar was gone within seconds? This is not a glitch but another bright idea of the developers?

  • @a15432cpa said:

    This is what is happening? I came on here to see if there was a glitch. I brought in a toolbox with add ons to increase charge, and the tool bar was gone within seconds? This is not a glitch but another bright idea of the developers?

    It's a change to make toolboxes less of a genrushing problem.

    Here https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130537/developer-update-february-2020#latest

  • i made this post a month ago. Why are people still here lmao