So what should we do the killers?
I see a lot of post that camping must be banned or penalized, or something must be done. I guess who says it is the same one that carries a toolbox with red addon. And I'm not worth the excuse of "it's the goal of the game" because then the killer's goal is to kill. I understand, the camp is a horrible gaming experience, but when you play killer and the game lasts 5 minutes (or less) too.
Then I understand that there can be a camp when there is 1 gens or 0 gens left, when I do it I understand it, and more when you have had few points for the rush, but still many complain the same (Casually small box of tools in hand)
Then I must understand that there is no double edge, that if you rush and escape you are the best, you are one of the best survivors but if camp you are the toxic and horrible of the game having or not having a generator.
Lately I am taking the game for what it is and I try to be more patient, but it is that the crying do what you do being a killer is to buy an umbrella
Comments