Earn 5 unbroken gold emblems aka 5 escapes
duh
duh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors have the easy one! I've attempted 5 Gatekeeper emblems in over 15 matches now. I'm starting to go mega tryhard just to finish the 1st challenge!
Easy gatekeeper is mori lol
Rather not go that route personally. Wouldn't feel very earned for me
Putting the earn 5 of this emblem challenges at the beginning was a mistake.
took me 6 games, but i also dont like escape challenges... i dont feel escaping should be the aim for survivors. but killer side is pretty easy
"We realize the community is upset with the speed of games, here's a challenge to get 5 gold gatekeepers"
Gatekeeper isn't too bad. Just play Doctor. I like using Ruin (yes, this isn't 2019 but ruin is really good on doctor), BBQ, Whispers, and Thanataphobia. Pick a couple of strong add ons and rock on.
Sacrifice 5 people at endgame ffs not again .. Why devs? Sigh
I just skip those. It's not about skill, it's about luck or just afking until endgame with noed