How do you stall a killer when it chases you
Hello guys!. I wonder how do you stall a killer when it chases you. I always turn around a palet and when time comes i drop palet or stun the killer and run away. Another way ı keep turning around a car, a palet or something like that until the killer give up haha. What is your tactic? ☺️
Comments
Well that heavily depends on a killer.
hmm.. any killer. Think generally. Nurse, wraith,pig,legion etc.. Doesnt matter.
Yea sometimes ı choose to chase longer but if the killer is angry with me, I will immediately run away haha because it chase me during the game until escape or catch..
She wont use blink while she chasing you. What do you think now
You discovered looping. Congratulations.
Well the thing is that it matters what killer you face.
Thats everyone, probably.
So yeah, it makes a huge difference what killer you are against. Im not a pro or anything, but I think those are the basics.
Didnt it take the community like 1 year to discover it?
She HAS to blink while chasing you. She is slower than you after all.