DBD mobile Speed Hacking?
Just played a Trapper that was able to move at least twice the normal speed and knock you down almost instantly. Is speed hacking actually a known thing on mobile or was it a random bug?
Looked like a typical speed hack to me but I’ve never seen it on mobile.
Comments
Dunno dude,I've also experienced major performance problems on mobile,like when you swing you just swing forward and you are unable to turn.
There is speed hacking. I’ve run into a player named: UnXpectedX who’s using it to try and win their games. Sad part is I’ve beaten 2/2 matches I’ve played against him.
I tried reporting him but I don’t think he will get banned unless there is video evidence.
If you encounter them or any other speed hacker, just go after the other players. They will eventually have to go for the rescue or sacrifice their teammates for hatch.