Can a perk appear alongside itself as a teachable in the bloodweb?

I'm really curious, I'd like to get No Mither on David to tier 3 but I'm worrying that it won't appear in the bloodweb any more because it's already there as a teachable perk. I'd prefer not to get the teachable (unless it get's buffed some day ๐Ÿ˜).

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • That.. is an interesting question. I don't think I've ever seen that happen, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't. You can always keep leveling him, ignore the teachable, and see if it appears. If you get to the point where no perks aside from the teachable are appearing anymore, then you have your answer. But without having any conclusive information one way or the other, my guess would be that it should be possible.

  • @Evokans

    It should be possible yes, since the perk is unlocked by default for David and can be tiered up in the Blood-Web without unlocked the teachable. So, you could technically get the perk Dead Hard Tier l in the same Blood-Web as the Teachable perk for Dead Hard.

    The odds increase if more perks have been previously unlocked for other Survivors, so if you have more perks in the pool than the odds increase more and more, which is why players like me have never seen this happen, since I leveled every Killer up to level 50 and than P3-50 them afterwards as I choose, one by one.

    So in short yes, it's possible to get Davids Dead Hard and his teachable version of Dead Hard in the same Blood-Web, the odds increase if more perks are in the pool.

  • Thanks for the fast replies! I'll continue leveling him and hope I get lucky.

  • @Evokans said:

    Thanks for the fast replies! I'll continue leveling him and hope I get lucky.

    No problem, i'm glad we were able to help you out.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @Evokans

    It should be possible yes, since the perk is unlocked by default for David and can be tiered up in the Blood-Web without unlocked the teachable. So, you could technically get the perk Dead Hard Tier l in the same Blood-Web as the Teachable perk for Dead Hard.

    The odds increase if more perks have been previously unlocked for other Survivors, so if you have more perks in the pool than the odds increase more and more, which is why players like me have never seen this happen, since I leveled every Killer up to level 50 and than P3-50 them afterwards as I choose, one by one.

    So in short yes, it's possible to get Davids Dead Hard and his teachable version of Dead Hard in the same Blood-Web, the odds increase if more perks are in the pool.

    What do you mean about the odds increasing the more perks there are in the pool?

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1100304#Comment_1100304

    What do you mean about the odds increasing the more perks there are in the pool?

    What I said is exactly what I mean...?

    More perks in the pool = more chances that Dead Hard will NOT appear alongside the teachable perk for the first time, or second time, or third, or even fourth. The teachable will be there until you unlock it or go into P1 to avoid it, so eventually you will get Dead Hard to show up with the teachable version of Dead Hard... but with so many perks in this game now it only increases these odds of it showing up early.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1102237#Comment_1102237

    What I said is exactly what I mean...?

    More perks in the pool = more chances that Dead Hard will NOT appear alongside the teachable perk for the first time, or second time, or third, or even fourth. The teachable will be there until you unlock it or go into P1 to avoid it, so eventually you will get Dead Hard to show up with the teachable version of Dead Hard... but with so many perks in this game now it only increases these odds of it showing up early.

    I see, so what you meant was it would decrease the odds of seeing Dead Hard in the blood web. The word you used confused me.

    EDIT: I should edit this, because I realise I didn't make myself quite clear, and you'll probably think I'm just not understanding you. Mathematically speaking, as I understand it, increased odds mean that there is a higher probability of something happening, while decreased odds mean a lower probability.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1102278#Comment_1102278

    I see, so what you meant was it would decrease the odds of seeing Dead Hard in the blood web. The word you used confused me.

    EDIT: I should edit this, because I realise I didn't make myself quite clear, and you'll probably think I'm just not understanding you. Mathematically speaking, as I understand it, increased odds mean that there is a higher probability of something happening, while decreased odds mean a lower probability.

    I still understood it regardless of the edit, saying the odds change can go either way, but using it in the right context can still be understood.

    But yes, the odds decrease when more perks are in the pool, so more perks means less of a chance to see Dead Hard show up with the teachable in the early Blood-Webs. Due to how the Blood-Webs work, you'll eventually see the two get paired together though.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1102283#Comment_1102283

    I still understood it regardless of the edit, saying the odds change can go either way, but using it in the right context can still be understood.

    But yes, the odds decrease when more perks are in the pool, so more perks means less of a chance to see Dead Hard show up with the teachable in the early Blood-Webs. Due to how the Blood-Webs work, you'll eventually see the two get paired together though.

    Agreed ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • Also for the sake of context, any Killer/Survivor can do this (obviously) with their own perks, but nobody else outside of them can really fall under this criteria for obvious reasons.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1102355#Comment_1102355

    Also for the sake of context, any Killer/Survivor can do this (obviously) with their own perks, but nobody else outside of them can really fall under this criteria for obvious reasons.

    Yep, of course.