Comments

  • The penalties start at 5 minutes. Yours started at 2:56 apparently.

    Unless I'm mistaken in those times, this looks like some very amateur and shoddy video editing. Unless of course the times are different on console. But even then, console captures are already very highly compressed, so I question why your video was in a video editor to begin with.

  • @Frankie said:

    The penalties start at 5 minutes. Yours started at 2:54 apparently.

    Unless I'm mistaken in those times, this looks like some very amateur and shoddy video editing.

    The ban started at 3:30 not 5 min. Lol, i'm not a professional editor. So, you think this is fake?

  • @xenofon13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1099020#Comment_1099020

    The ban started at 3:30 not 5 min. Lol, i'm not a professional editor. So, you think this is fake?

    If it started at 3:30, why did it start at 2:56 in the video? I don't know if it's fake, but it definitely looks like the video is missing some parts, which...I mean, doesn't make it look exactly genuine. There's also the fact that the bans start at 5 minutes...which begs the question, why didn't yours? The sequence is the same for everyone. What are you leaving out?

  • Collateral damage.

    This does make me wonder how many disconnects were intentional disconnects though. Everyone in that game likely thought you disconnected.

    In fact there has been a large number of random disconnects the past few months. People disconnecting when theres no need to. A lot have experienced crashes or server kicks.

    I can’t remember which update it started with. In fact I’m pretty sure it started with dedicated servers. They came in and were buggy at first....but haven’t really become much more stable since.

    It’s almost like the dc penalties were premature but oh well. If BHVR wishes to remain arrogant it’s their golden calf they’re risking.

  • @Frankie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1099030#Comment_1099030

    If it started at 3:30, why did it start at 2:56 in the video? I don't know if it's fake, but it definitely looks like the video is missing some parts, which...I mean, doesn't make it look exactly genuine.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1099033#Comment_1099033

    Meanwhile, you cared enough to post. Bravo, you contradicted yourself and proved your own argument wrong .

    Ok bud. The video is totally fake, you got me. Lol.

  • I can't see the video... if anyone cares to do a short summary I'd appreciate it. But if it's similar to this https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/129749/dced-by-the-game-yet-i-still-got-a-5-minute-ban

    And also I was thinking about how intentional DC's and unintentional dc's one has a special noise to tell you the difference..... There are people being disconnected and receiving the penalty, and not clicking leave, and also not losing internet (as they are streaming like the direct forum link above.) So, the system is not perfect in any means.

  • This content has been removed.