For my vote: I'd probably regard Ace In The Hole as the better Perk in general, but i just love me some Kindred, and i'll happily replace Ace In The Hole with Open-Handed to make Kindred stronger.
It's trash (Open Handed is far better and a perk I use from time to time when I bring Kindred or Bond), but I constantly snicker to myself whenever I play with Up The Ante, thinking about how cocky it's flavor text is.
I also like to imagine my teammates' faces when they see the little icon in the corner.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For my vote: I'd probably regard Ace In The Hole as the better Perk in general, but i just love me some Kindred, and i'll happily replace Ace In The Hole with Open-Handed to make Kindred stronger.
It's trash (Open Handed is far better and a perk I use from time to time when I bring Kindred or Bond), but I constantly snicker to myself whenever I play with Up The Ante, thinking about how cocky it's flavor text is.
I also like to imagine my teammates' faces when they see the little icon in the corner.
I always run plunderers because I like replacing old bad tools with an engineers toolbox, so AceInTheHole is great